View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #5094 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I don't like the corporate system but I am one greedy money hungry sob. My life is all about making more green. Money buys happiness my friends.
I share the same sentiment. I will only work if the money is right. I can tell you this, I used to do what I love, the money did follow however I was at the top of what could be made in that profession. After a while I decided to change careers and went for the money. The work sucked but the $$$ was awesome. I could "tune out" at work and knowing the money being made was providing a very good life for my family and paying for my hobbies made it tolerable.