View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #5090 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning family!

Apologies for missing in action the last few weeks - the forum's "system" issues really limit my ability to post in the morning.

Had a great time at Houston's Autos and Aeros this past weekend. Big turnout of Z's including two special guests from Dallas. I'll post some pictures later this week.

I actually won "Best in Class", the reason being that there were torrential downpours and flooding the morning of the event, so probably 1/3 of the participants didn't show up. All-in-all, four of the seven Z's in attendance went home with a plaque. Hey, I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em!

After Thursday, I'm off to Indy for the weekend's time trials and the race the following weekend. It's Christmas time in May for me.

Tonight's the Z Club of Houston monthly meeting. Great group of guys and the Club is really starting to get some momentum. Lot's to look forward to in the coming months.

Hope you are feeling better ms. pint!

Have a great day all!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim