View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #5074 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
At the end of the day, we need money. Simple as that.
How much you need depends on what truly makes you happy. Whether your happiness comes in the form of material things, self fulfillment or benevolence is up to you.
Ideally, you'd have a balance. That's what I'm striving for!
Money does not make me happy. Having enough of it reduces stress levels and worry. Having more than "enough" allows me to indulge a little. That is not real happiness though.

My happiness -- actual happiness -- comes from love from and of others. I know that is corny, but it is true. It also comes from accomplishments (in my mind, not others') and doing good works. Simple.

Oh yeah, my Konis, Swifts and PSS make me happy too.