View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #5066 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
nice.

I tell you what; photography school is looking better and better. All this work, effort, stress and hostility for what? So we can land a deal or two, then move on to more work, effort, stress and hostility to chase and land other, shinier deals. All the while, the deal becomes the biggest thing in everyone's life. It becomes bigger than us as people; more important than process improvement or value-adding. Forget about following sop's forget about the fact that there is such a thing as capacity and it is usually finite. Let's sell sell sell sell!!!!

Yippee. Let's all hold hands, exchange nice flowery talk about value propositions, competitive advantages, customer-facing collateral and go-forward marketing strategies in our business ecosystems. It makes me want to stick a fork in my eye sometimes.

I seriously did not want to grow up and be doing this. Screw the paycheck, profit-sharing and 401(k). I have become that which i rallied against when i was young and idealistic. I am a sell out just like the who – licensing their songs for tv.

That’s all for now. Sorry for the rant. I got my therapist’s voicemail just now.

Onzedge has written
*hug*