View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #5061 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good evening gang

It's been a long day. Took Mini GaleForce to get some more "chips and dust" he got to see a couple of front end loaders and dump trucks.... He was so happy

Then I moved 2800 lbs of decorative stone, and spent the rest of the day installing it. It was like summer here, 21°c great day for working outside all day.

Instead of responding to a bunch of posts, I just rep'd a bunch of you guys until I hit my limit.
hey mr.gale! that sounds like fun. i remember taking my kids to 'touch a truck day' or watever it's called. they climbed into fire engines, driver's seat of ambulances, cranes, loaders, diggers, skid steer, lawn mower.. lol.

dang, 2800lbs of stone sound like you moved a FRS.