View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #5027 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
JAR- you can use a scanguage or something like my nuvi ecoroute to find out wat your IAT's are via your OBD2 port.

high as in 5K to redline. i dont like making a lot of noise up there, i like the car to sound smooth.

I don't have the RC2, but I notice the noise depends how much the opening of the throttle, the Typhoon I am using doesn't make too much noise below 4000rpm, not much even above 4500rpm if the throttle is only 50% open

Temperature, to be honest, I wonder the CAI will make any difference since the OEM design works like a CAI already ==> outside air goes into a fully sealed chamber all the to the combustion. The plastic vs metal hose might have a bit affect.... but will it make a huge difference...

Trust me... you need this:
( Click to show/hide )