View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #5026 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ken-san do you have a good recommendation for checking the stock temps before I install the intake and then afterwards? I don't have anything with remote sensor though. Also, when you say higher RPMs, how high? I'm hoping its slightly louder but close to stock up to about 3K RPMs, maybe 3500 - above that I don't care how loud it gets

It usually happens when I'm digging around the computer closet, but I've done the same thing myself in the garage Its pretty loud with the garage door down, too.
JAR- you can use a scanguage or something like my nuvi ecoroute to find out wat your IAT's are via your OBD2 port.

high as in 5K to redline. i dont like making a lot of noise up there, i like the car to sound smooth.