View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #4919 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good evening all. Whew long day for me today. Planted 3 trees for my mother today. 2 pear trees and 1 peach tree. removing the grass is tough, that stuff is rooted pretty deep and we try to salvage the patches I removed and relocated them to areas that dont have any.
Same here, but my own house. Mowed. Dug up two shrubs that I didn't like and planted new ones in their place. Planted flowers around the front steps and spread mulch on all the beds. Two scoops worth.
I hurt everywhere. I'm thinking a drive in the Z with the heated seat on might be therapeutic, but I got a little sunburned yesterday, so that's out.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.