Thread: 19" Wheels
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Nice try. The emergency flasher button it the one on the left. The SRM is the one on the right. You can easily test this, Mr. cgmg21. Press the one on the left that you indicate as the SRM button and you should hear a faint, repeated clicking sound, accompanied by all 8 (2 front, 2 side, 2 rear and 2 interior) turn indicators flashing on and off in a very steady pattern. Press the one on the right -- it has a shift pattern picture on it -- and it should engage the SRM.

I hope this helps.

To the original poster, congrats on the Z and here is a link that explains Synchro Rev Matching.

2009 Nissan 370Z's SynchroRev Match Explained - Tech Dept. - Car Reviews - Car and Driver

Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeqbYaUoXog

I hope this helps.
No kidding if you press the flasher. It is in the same effen location. I didn't have the left or right side memorized. Only had my Nismo for 3 1/2 weeks & it isn't my DD, so sorry if I was not 110% correct on being on the left or right side smart a**. The pic of the gear shift was posted after...HELLO.

OP glad you have it figured out....

Last edited by MacLean; 05-14-2012 at 08:47 AM.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote