View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #4918 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I only watched glimpses of it. I spent most of today (Sunday, Mother's Day) playing tennis with Mrs. Bbigby64.
Mr.bbigby64, on playing tennis with Mrs. I'll say that's one of the best thing to do!!

I did manage to play about 3 hours tonight after work... that's why I am checking in at such a late hours... 1:50am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
A few friends drove to the drag strip, and I finally got a rolling shot of my car!

I'm in Florida as of next Saturday but I'll be Z-less for 3 weeks, very sad

TheGreatOne... On the shot!! And yes, I believe the PSS is much better choice than Nitto!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good evening all. Whew long day for me today. Planted 3 trees for my mother today. 2 pear trees and 1 peach tree. removing the grass is tough, that stuff is rooted pretty deep and we try to salvage the patches I removed and relocated them to areas that dont have any.

I also vaccumed and detailed the interior of my dd...it was getting disgusting in there driving to and from work. Now it's all clean .

After a long day in the sun, a few beers went down real well. Nice to kick back and breathe a little before the week ahead.
Mr.Zman8, does your mother like to make jam?? With all those pears and peaches she will get later this year.... mmm.... let me know and I'll prepare toasts and bagels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
oh, i am so glad this day is over. lol so tired... hahaha.

wife bake me choco-bread and making me coffee right now.
Mr.kenchan... it is tiring, but I believe the joy from Mrs. is priceless to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
installed Gen 3 Intakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Video shot by a friend...enjoy.

At time lapse 42 seconds is my buddy with 370Z TT and new Rays and Brembo. The bros Red 370Z is at time 2:40.

Mr.ZForce..... WTH..... where's the Rays and Brembo????

Just for fun... no offense.... I saw this truck pop up at 0:42 mark so just want to have some fun.... jk jk

It's late and I bet everyone has gone to ZzzzZzzz I didn't have time to check-in until now... yes, 3 hours tennis after work...

Nice to see all these good pics and mods from the Z fellows... The forum/thread always ROCKS!!!!!