View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #4917 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Congrats on the tune. I wish there was a place near me that would do that. How long did it take from getting there to leaving?

You can reset your MPG indicator on your multi-gauge by holding down one of the buttons, I think.
Thanks,

I showed up around lunch time so I ended up going to lunch with them and then went over to Fast Intentions to pick up some exhuast parts that was ready from them. So I ended up leaving the Shop around 5pm. The actual tuning part only took about 1.5 hours or so. They were good guys over there. Four of us piled into a Cayanne Turbo and Sabastian and another customer went in a 700WHP Z32 that they had just finished up for that customer. The Cayanne Turbo probably had more pull with the 4 of us in it than my Z. The Z32 walked on us pretty easily though. I wish ever day this was how my drive to lunch went. For them it probably is though so I am jellous.