View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #4912 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Just got home from San Diego. I spent the weekend down there visiting a long time friend who was there visiting his GF's family. On the way down on Friday I stopped into Specialty Z and had Sabastian install the Osiris Uprev software and dyno tune the car. Ended up making 305 to wheels in 5th gear. I am really happy with the tune so far. It seems to have smoothed out the powerband while providing about 10hp compared to the baseline. On the drive back from SD I had the tune set on the fuel economy tune and it seems to be working. I won't know how much it helped fuel milage until I fill up again but I have more bars left on the gauge than I normally have after that long of a drive. With how many 5 hour drives I do with the car that setting might end up paying off the tune pretty quick with saved fuel. Now that I provided this update to my recent Z activiity I have some catching up to do.
Congrats on the tune. I wish there was a place near me that would do that. How long did it take from getting there to leaving?

You can reset your MPG indicator on your multi-gauge by holding down one of the buttons, I think.

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.