View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #4911 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Just got home from San Diego. I spent the weekend down there visiting a long time friend who was there visiting his GF's family. On the way down on Friday I stopped into Specialty Z and had Sabastian install the Osiris Uprev software and dyno tune the car. Ended up making 305 to wheels in 5th gear. I am really happy with the tune so far. It seems to have smoothed out the powerband while providing about 10hp compared to the baseline. On the drive back from SD I had the tune set on the fuel economy tune and it seems to be working. I won't know how much it helped fuel milage until I fill up again but I have more bars left on the gauge than I normally have after that long of a drive. With how many 5 hour drives I do with the car that setting might end up paying off the tune pretty quick with saved fuel. Now that I provided this update to my recent Z activiity I have some catching up to do.