View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #4855 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was thinking you were in your Z... I thought, hey! He just bought new rims and tires... Then I remembered the Altima. Guess you should have demanded the Maliboooo fr a loaner
Mr.GalesForce, I actually feel lucky that I am driving the rental when the incident happened, cos I will be 1000X more pissed if this happen to my Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Wax on, wax off Donald-san.

Have to contact the dealer or the extended warranty department tomorrow, since I have purchased the extended warranty package, they not only cover the road side assistant, also they will pay for tire replacement, I just have to call up the dealer tomorrow to see how to get the tire replaced and what is the procedure of submitting a claim.