View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #4741 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am still in the cost/benefit analysis for the Photo program. It is a major time and money commitment and I need to ponder. I am in the application process though -- keeping all options alive and moving. Thanks very much for asking.

Man, I am too old to be going to concerts in the city, getting home at 2 am, getting up again at 6.
Mr.onzedge, you are very welcome, photography is my hobby too, however, due to my work schedule, I am not able to devote too much of my time to it, when I read about your intention about enrolling to the program, I was very excited for you. I always want to participate in one of those Nikon photography tour/training, but considering my work and the cost... I'll have to push this thinking to maybe a long time later.... if the tour/training still exist at that time

4 hours of sleep... dude... you are doing very very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I don't think those guys will soon forget the likes of me. I wasn't an azz, but I made it very clear that they weren't going to brush that sh!t under the proverbial rug.
Will they take the wheels to repair or you just need to give them the invoice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Took the Z out to the tennis club today. I swear that my red Z seems like the hottest car in town. I see a lot of hot cars, but none hotter than the 370Z. I'm beginning to feel like I like my Z just the way it is so there may not be any mods in my future, especially after all of the talk about weird stuff happening after installing swifts/sways/Koni's. But honestly, I really do love my Z just the way it is. However, there's a part of me that says, "Surely, there's something that you can do, Bruce, that would give admirers further pause ... a few minor, yet tasteful mods."

Anyway, later, Mrs. Bbigby64 and I to a local ice cream shop by the Erie canal for a little dessert. I had strawberry shortcake vanilla custard with whipped cream, but no cherry. I hate the cherry. The Mrs. Had a vanilla cone.

After returning home, and putting the Z to bed, we went for a 5.5 mile walk, and are now calling it a night. Now, back to watching the early episodes of the original television series, Lost in Space on Hulu. I don't recall whether I saw the first episodes so I'm watching them now. I'll be watching them on my Asus Transformer Prime tablet.
Mr.bbigby64, Madrid ATP1000 mens' final tomorrow, gonna watch it??