View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #4740 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Took the Z out to the tennis club today. I swear that my red Z seems like the hottest car in town. I see a lot of hot cars, but none hotter than the 370Z. I'm beginning to feel like I like my Z just the way it is so there may not be any mods in my future, especially after all of the talk about weird stuff happening after installing swifts/sways/Koni's. But honestly, I really do love my Z just the way it is. However, there's a part of me that says, "Surely, there's something that you can do, Bruce, that would give admirers further pause ... a few minor, yet tasteful mods."

Anyway, later, Mrs. Bbigby64 and I to a local ice cream shop by the Erie canal for a little dessert. I had strawberry shortcake vanilla custard with whipped cream, but no cherry. I hate the cherry. The Mrs. Had a vanilla cone.

After returning home, and putting the Z to bed, we went for a 5.5 mile walk, and are now calling it a night. Now, back to watching the early episodes of the original television series, Lost in Space on Hulu. I don't recall whether I saw the first episodes so I'm watching them now. I'll be watching them on my Asus Transformer Prime tablet.