View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #4665 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

good m..uhhh.. afternoon ofc! finally got a chance to check in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, Congrats on the Nuvi and the OBD-II!!! I bet you must be having fun seting up the two and busy poking the Nuvi's screen. LOL!!

I've been trying to look for a car mount for you and after some research through some PDA forum (including the famous xda-forum), I am suggesting you the OEM Droid 4 car mount by motorola. The OEM one comes with a single arm means it is more sturdy thus it will have less vibration.

Got a call from the service department today, most likely the Z won't be ready until next Tue or Wed..... Driving the Altima right now, but the sunny&warm weather just making me missing the Z very much.....
hey mr. alcheng- thanks! yah, i think im going to just use the motorola cradle for my droid4 for now and get the ball join adapter that i can screw onto the Proclip base. there's not many areas i can mount a bracket on the G, and i dont want to use the suction cups.

sorry to hear about your delay'ed pickup on your Z. yah, altima's just dont cut it. it's like driving a camry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Mr. Kenchan, I like your Z setup, very portable too.
thanks, mr.gale. hope i get to try it out soon... havent' been out yet in my Z due to rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Sounds very cool.
thanks, mr.onzedge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So... Wax on, wax off for the 370 and Juke today...

Meanwhile, is there anything better than going to see The Wall with my number one ex (kid's Mom), my two sons (still not proven in a court of law), an almost daughter-in-law and my wife? Not exactly a Norman Rockwell painting, but...
nice family portrait! you got a happy family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning all. Of course I'm in the office today so not much good here. Tonight I need To pick up a few parts and tomorrow is install clutch Helper spring, change differential fluid, and full detail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
sounds like you got a fun sunday coming up, mr.zman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
That's badazz right there, and something I may look into.
thanks, mr.happy. yah, if you do get this setup try another version than the 1490's. mine sync'ed up after a system update, but some folks were having problems pairing. might want to look in the 2xxx or 3xxx series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wheels are damaged. Why does this sh!t keep happening to me?! ANY time someone touches my wheels the fark 'em up!

I had a pre-install inspection, and we both agreed there was no damage on the wheels. Then, on post inspection when I pointed out damage on three of the four wheels...they denied that it had anything to do with them. That it was "impossible"! Dude said he'd take it next door (to the car wash) and have them "buffed out". I said "that's great, but it's not going to repair the damage".

Deny, deny, deny....

Once more the dude was all "that couldn't have happened here" and I stated "THEY.....WERE.....NOT.....DAMAGED. We inspected them together".

Needless to say I have the number of their mobile repair guy. They didn't even have the common courtesy to apologize.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu Tire Kingdom!
that sucks. did you take picts during the pre-install walk through? can use that as proof. regardless, the store needs to pay for the fix. might even want to consult with your insurance agent and file a claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Finished my oil and diff swap to Eneos a little while ago. Just drove the car and wow does that stuff make it run smooth!!! Lovin it!!
you are using japanese engineered oil in a japanese car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Saturday Everyone!!!! Same same work day for me today...
hey there again, mr. alcheng! dont work too hard.

gotta run another errand this pm and i hope i am done for the day... hope to motor my Z tomorrow am.