View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #4651 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I ninja edited my reply lol. No takers yet on the signature request.

I only waited because I fear the unknown.

Are your PSS on yet?!
Ahh, you worry that perhaps the guys are gonna go "there"? Meh, we keep it clean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, on to the PSS

Yep, they're on, and it's bittersweet!

Tires are awesome, and much quieter than the stockers (granted the stockers were down to nuthin'). I'll know more once I start to wear 'em in.

Wheels are damaged. Why does this sh!t keep happening to me?! ANY time someone touches my wheels the fark 'em up!

I had a pre-install inspection, and we both agreed there was no damage on the wheels. Then, on post inspection when I pointed out damage on three of the four wheels...they denied that it had anything to do with them. That it was "impossible"! Dude said he'd take it next door (to the car wash) and have them "buffed out". I said "that's great, but it's not going to repair the damage".

Deny, deny, deny....

Once more the dude was all "that couldn't have happened here" and I stated "THEY.....WERE.....NOT.....DAMAGED. We inspected them together".

Needless to say I have the number of their mobile repair guy. They didn't even have the common courtesy to apologize.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu Tire Kingdom!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub