View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #4613 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Ken, Gale, Fire, the blanks rep you received is from me. Jar, I owe you one buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, Congrats on the Nuvi and the OBD-II!!! I bet you must be having fun seting up the two and busy poking the Nuvi's screen. LOL!!

I've been trying to look for a car mount for you and after some research through some PDA forum (including the famous xda-forum), I am suggesting you the OEM Droid 4 car mount by motorola. The OEM one comes with a single arm means it is more sturdy thus it will have less vibration.

Mr.GaleForce... Your detailing products are ready, your walkway is ready... my beers are ready... when is the BBQ ready??? LOL

Got a call from the service department today, most likely the Z won't be ready until next Tue or Wed..... Driving the Altima right now, but the sunny&warm weather just making me missing the Z very much.....

BTW, if some of you receive a rep from "gnehcla" ... please spell it from right to left... yes, a Friday rep trick from the repwhore LOL
Mr. Kenchan, I like your Z setup, very portable too.

Mr.alcheng, the BBQ is always ready, just give me a days notice. Hopefully the dealership actually fixes the issue this time. If they do, the wait will have been worth while. Plus, you're driving an Altima... you know it could have been worse, Maliboooooo!