View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #4575 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

wheew, just got done with part1 of 3 projects. went much smoother than i thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Congrats!
oh thanks, pint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I thought I did yesterday

Congrats again
hahaha, mr.gale, i know you did...just a little different when i actually have it in the car and working. thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys. Kenman congrats.
hey fire, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Mr.kenchan, nice Z toys

As for me, the only Z action I got was staring at it while I made a brick walkway,

The dirt has been smoothed out, ready for seed, just need to cut a few bricks and call it done the bricks look like they are a different colour, but they are actually the same, they just need to get hosed off.
nice work, mr. gale! that looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Not terrible, not even to the wear lines. You putting those decals on tomorrow? I wanna see pics.
Good evening Ken

Ill have to go back and look at what goodies you got.
hey there, mr.alchemy. yah, it's just some minor electronic things for the Z.

tomorrow is the big day for me with the new droid4.