View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #4472 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I've got to be a girl and ask: How did you propose? Congrats to both of you!

Morning guys!
The ring itself wasn't a surprise since she got to design it, so it wasn't actually a proposal since we already got through that part last month. We were just waiting for it to show up. She was really sad (and annoying me a bit) that it was taking so long, so instead of making her wait more (and me listen to her) I surprised her with it and she got all happy.

We've been together 6.5 years too. I am not much of a believer in marriage or anything like that but I know it will make her happy. We'll probably be engaged 2-3 more years before marriage. And I'm fine with that!
LIKE us on Facebook!