View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:48 AM   #2957 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
That's just people selling their own tickets, not sure if pricing is comparable to box office prices. Tickets don't officially go on sale till July.

I would believe $500 per person more, but no way will I spend that much. I'm looking to spend maybe like $200 and I'll buy my cousin his ticket as a birthday present. I think I can probably get tickets in the lower section for that much.

Actually a lot of people would love to go just to rub it in my face if the Ravens win. We all know that won't happen though

Besides, I wouldn't wear my Patriots jersey (which I still need to buy) in Baltimore because I'd probably get shot. I'll wait till we get back home to put it on if the Patriots win
Was just trying to give you some idea B1ades. I am sure tickets for the Patriots game will be at a premium as are the Steeler games. I would bet it will be difficult to pick up tickets unless you are willing to pay a premium for them. There will be a lot of Pats fans traveling down for that game.

2013 Camaro ZL1