View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #4398 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
The only reason I have my one mod at all is because it was too good of a deal to pass up and was cheaper for me in the long run. Trust me, I am dedicated to paying stuff off before I start spending more $$, UNLESS the deal is way too good to pass up.

Nah... mod when you feel need to, don't mod for the "too good of a deal".

I only put not too many on my Z, Rims, Spoiler, Intake, HU, Knob and Clear Bra. I did those because I think I NEED them, well, spoiler is more cosmetic but it turns out pretty good. If I mod my Z because of "too good of a deal", I would have Swifts + Koni + sway + camber arm + CBE done on it already....

But before I spend my hard earn money, I always ask myself "what do I need the most?" To ensure I won't regret about spending my money.

I don't know if you recall one of my post on your $1100 couple days ago, I said another option is to just save it for a bigger mod.. that will work too.

just my Molson's CAD$0.02, hope you found it helpful.