View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #4384 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Then it sounds like I'm doing it (as soon as I can)! I don't mind having to tweak something every now and then, as long as it isn't too frequent. I did read about the leaking Koni issue, will definitely keep my eyes open for it.

Now if only FBNISSAN will take payments. Thanks for the helpful info again guys, I appreciate it.
sounds good! the last tweak i did on my G was maybe 3yrs ago when i got her some adjustable endlinks from powergrid for the front swaybar. i have rear adjustable powergrids NIB and just waiting for the stock endlink to fail. i only put about 6k miles max/yr on the car so i expect no changes for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Nice. I just completed a massive requirements analysis that is not due until tomorrow. What on Earth am I going to do with myself now? I can't sent it to the client early -- that sets a bad precedence in terms of expectation-setting.
you sound like me, mr.onzedge. wat to do with the time i just saved... i have to get my head in another project now. hopefully i can finish this in an hr or so that i can relax for a few hrs before heading to an offsite appointment afterhours, then kid's school thing after that.