View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #4367 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hmm I'll need more opinions on the suspension mods then.

I have the stuff for the visibility fix in the car. Just haven't felt up to messing with it. Been really tired and lots of headaches lately.
hummm...hope you feel better, pint!

as for suspension mods... if you're happy with how the car drives i would just leave it alone. it's like opening up a can of worms. unless you know how to setup a car and willing to mess with it, 99% of the time people will make their cars handle worse but claim it is better just because it feels stiffer and something changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
That's the first thing I told Ms.Pintsize725 also.

When I lowered the bimmer, all the camber and toe troubles I got afterwards was pain in the neck. And I think the OEM suspension is good enough for DD/street use.
yep. and im a very picky guy too when it comes to cars. somethings are better left alone, unless one is willing to put the effort to make it actually better. i think there is room for improvement on the Z, but it's not worth the sideeffects for me. my next step is to try the PSS and see where it takes me. RE050 was on the choppy side, DW is on the smooth/soft side. im hoping the PSS lands me in the middle.