View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #4357 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
That stinks. Being without a car for a week and they didn't do a darned thing Hopefully they make things right for you this time. Perhaps they'll offer you a free oil change for your trouble?
Yes, it is very sucky and lots frustration, keeping my fingers crossed now hoping they will complete the job properly. Don't know will I want to ask for something from them for compensation, I am not a dealer-person means I don't like have my car service at dealer unless it's warranty stuffs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gmorning, mr.alcheng! thanks. yah, actually i was checking that top of the line kenwood and the pioneer HU (140BH) with nav out too, but the thing about having to pay for map updates for these HU just didn't make sense to me. they cost like 70-130 depending on the manufacturer. wat i wanted to do was get a nav unit with BT that i can use in my G, then use the G's 7" pioneer HU in my Z + BT obd2 monitor (my Z currently uses a 5.8" LCD pioneer HU, not that it's bad, i just wanted a larger screen).

so what i decided was, im going to be upgrading my droid next month anyway, so i will use the Droid4 in my G with power cradle (phone & googlemaps). i usually have my smartphone's BT turned off to save battery power anyway and dont feel like toggling each time i get in the car.

and for the Z, i got the new 5" nuvi with BT & free map updates, and BT obd module so i have gauge monitoring that i wanted. i dont use my phone in my Z unless for emergencies. i should be all set for a while.

gmorning OFC!

Mr.kenchan, I thought you can use the new HU for your OBD-II display and a stand-alone Nuvi to look after your navigation, in that way you can have both GPS AND OBD-II info at the same time

For your droid, I will strongly suggest you get a cracked version of Sygic, the maps and OS are all updated every once a while and they are clean. That will look after the navigation on the G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gotz headache...
dude, you got too much money to spend, always have to think about how to spend them thus gives you headache... Give them all to OFC!!!! Done, no more headache!

Good Morning Z fellows!!!! I hope Everyone have a Great Thursday!!

I am excited about those of you are going to the ZDayz this weekend.. there's not ZDayz in Canada or GTA, the only ZDayz I have in here is Z() - Days, usually that happens everyday at work.... LOL

OFC!!!!