View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #4353 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gmorning, mr.alcheng! thanks. yah, actually i was checking that top of the line kenwood and the pioneer HU (140BH) with nav out too, but the thing about having to pay for map updates for these HU just didn't make sense to me. they cost like 70-130 depending on the manufacturer. wat i wanted to do was get a nav unit with BT that i can use in my G, then use the G's 7" pioneer HU in my Z + BT obd2 monitor (my Z currently uses a 5.8" LCD pioneer HU, not that it's bad, i just wanted a larger screen).

so what i decided was, im going to be upgrading my droid next month anyway, so i will use the Droid4 in my G with power cradle (phone & googlemaps). i usually have my smartphone's BT turned off to save battery power anyway and dont feel like toggling each time i get in the car.

and for the Z, i got the new 5" nuvi with BT & free map updates, and BT obd module so i have gauge monitoring that i wanted. i dont use my phone in my Z unless for emergencies. i should be all set for a while.

cool, thanks mr.zman! i should have both the nuvi and bt module tomorrow.

gmorning OFC!
Good morning Mr.kenchan or should I say Mr.baller! Your OBD-2 set up sounds cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
O. F. C.
Good day O.F.C. crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Good morning Z family. No Z for me today. It's not raining now, but the forecast is iffy so I left the Z home. However, the forecast predicts an improvement in the weather later so I may take her out this evening.
Good day bbigby64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning fellas. How goes it?

Is this for the proposal?

Mr. Happy, did you ever get your shoes put on?

Mr. bbigby64, just purchase it all so I can over your pictures.
All is well here Pint enjoying a nice tuna sandwich I love those times of the day where food is involved.