View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #4303 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks, zman- actually you defined wat i wanted, thanks!

i ordered up the nuvi 1490lmt (life time map update + traffic which i wont use) and the ecoRoute BT OBD2 transmitter so that i can use my nuvi as real time guage(s), and also run maps when needed. i will use my current HU until next yr to see wat pioneer brings to the table for droid apps.

Garmin ecoRoute HD Demo Video - YouTube

on my G i will use my droid + googlemaps for nav and calling, etc.
Mr.kenchan, that's a nice purchase!!

BTW, while I was watching the video you post, afterward I click on the kenwood one, and I think you might consider the Kenwood HU since they are using GARMIN GPS system too, yes, I am more favorite on Kenwood over Pioneer, LOL, maybe because they are the only brand capable of displaying Chinese characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQA8B44upsw&feature=related

Too bad it doesn't demo the real-time reading from those gauges but I think it shouldn't be that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good night every one!

(mr.alcheng- thanks again on the tips as well. )

You are very welcome

Last edited by alcheng; 05-09-2012 at 11:49 PM.