View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #4301 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I recommend that you NOT use debit cards. Ask your bank for a plain old vanilla ATM card. Then, get a credit card with a balance that you can handle, and only what you can handle. A credit card serves as a buffer between thieves and your bank account. You don't have to worry about missing cash causing bounced checks, and then having to clean up the whole mess with letters to merchants, or worse. "Honest, Your Honor. I didn't intend to bounce those checks."
I've been using my Amex as my debit. I just so happened to use my debit card out of town once and it screwed me. **** happens.

Good night my fave guys!