View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #4297 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
No, luckily they contacted me after the first charge was run. I am almost certain it happened when I went on that drive this past Sunday. We stopped in a town to pick up the bolts/spacers for the seat mod and I just had a feeling that something was up. It was a legit store though so I didn't question it. Seriously though, who steals card info to use on the damn iTunes store?!
I recommend that you NOT use debit cards. Ask your bank for a plain old vanilla ATM card. Then, get a credit card with a balance that you can handle, and only what you can handle. A credit card serves as a buffer between thieves and your bank account. You don't have to worry about missing cash causing bounced checks, and then having to clean up the whole mess with letters to merchants, or worse. "Honest, Your Honor. I didn't intend to bounce those checks."