View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #4279 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, I remember I ran into some sort of screen-shots about displaying those gauges on a Pioneer HU or something, but yes, it's freaking slow and even the user says it's useless

Regarding the GPS, googlemaps is very accurate and have free updates and traffic, I just don't use it because it eats up my data..

I am driving a base Altima this time

At least it's not that Molysh!tBoooo

mr.alcheng- right, i think i saw the same picture of the pioneer HU. lol yah, if it's slow it's meaning less to me too.

so i was messing with my droidx and found the screen 'on' while charging.. so i think im ready to try this in my car soon. i need to wait until 6/15 to get my next phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

Thanks for the GJ Mr.kenchan