View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #4274 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Nothing fun here. Just got my little guy to bed, then sent out my references. Guess I did a good job at the interview. too bad the hours suck... Would be a nightmare as far as child care goes.

Maybe a hot nanny will be in order?!
mr.gale hahaha. GJ on the interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I gotta say, I'm glad I don't have kids! Kudos to you guys for accepting the responsibility.

Gratz on the good interview Mr. GaleForce!
kids are fun. but yah, if one's not ready to have one, stay away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan, are you talking about those OBD-II scanner that can display gauges on the display of your HU or phone?? I was looking for those and can only found the bluetooth type and most reviews are saying they are freaking-slow thus useless...

Regarding the GPS program, are you deciding to use your droid as your GPS unit? If so, I will strongly suggest you the Sygic.

I am using it on my S-II now and I can only say good thing about it. The maps are update, 3-D buildings view where available, quick satellite lock-up.
The only draw back, is the location is bit off.

However, coming from Tomtom, and having tried Co-Pilot, I-Go and Navigon, I say Sygic is the best GPS program for android, maps are preloaded with your choices of cities/states, so you can save some spaces on your memory card.

If you want to see all the GPS software for Android, click this.

Those version does not have traffic because they are cracked but safe but you can purchase the retail version later on yourself.

Hope my CAD$0.02 helps!

My Z is not going to be ready for another 2-3 days, apparently the service manager and another head of the service department found out the canvas was the old one and the work that has to be done from day 1 wasn't done at all!! I show a bit of annoyance to them but not too extreme since I still have to leave them a good mood to look after my Z... anyway, hope they'll do a good job this time.

How are everyone tonight??
hi mr.alcheng thanks for the insight on the obd2 scanner/gauge. yah, i was hoping to display different guages on my doubledin. hummm... guess i will pass for now. thanks for the gps software, i will check it out. so far with satellte turned on, googlemaps has been very accurate on my location.

doh, sorry to hear about your canvas blues. yah, hope you get your car back sooon!