Thread: Te37 offset
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
MIGHTYMOUSE
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
MIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
You can always just have them powdercoated yourself instead of waiting for VOLK to have that color available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viera View Post
This would be your best bet OP. I bet that white on hyper blue would look sick!
YEA that crossed my mind after ravspec said it wouldn' be possible looks like im going to have to look for a local powdercoat shop. White on blue WOULD look sick!! Ive seen the white te37 on the blue Z like "flushnismos" Z and I know bullits car looked sick with the blue wheels he had on before he went all 4x4 with the strasse forged wheels also the fitment factory just posted some pics not that long ago of a pearl white with blue wheels. looks sick!!

heres some ideas:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iss forged.jpg (203.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg iss forged 2.jpg (331.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bullit 370z.jpg (41.1 KB, 52 views)
MIGHTYMOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote