Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #611 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizoN View Post
The car is looking great man! I love the Stillen canards and the APR Mirrors! How do you like the mirrors so far? I'm wondering if I should drop some dough on those. I'd like to have something less bulky from stock. I'd like to take the orange reflector out of my headlamps as well.. Just to polish her off a bit more visually.
I like the mirrors a lot looks wise. There's some small performance gain from them such as being able to see a little more. But at the same time it's not the best clarity when it comes to identify cars in the distance. Which really doesn't matter. Plus the mirrors make everything look closer than it really is. No biggie for me.