View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #3948 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I believe Whiteline and Hotchkis are at least 1-200 more for the set, no? I wanted the Whitelines but remember not liking the price.
I have Hotchkis and I paid about $354 for them around 1 1/2 years ago. The front is not adjustable and I have the rear set in the middle. I went with the Hotchkis because of past experience with the brand and the front is a larger diameter than the Stillen or OEM (I am unsure about Whiteline or Eibach). Hotchkis uses its own swaybar to frame bushing and mount, not the OEM as at least Stillen does. Stillen is a high quality product and gets consistently good reviews (plus they are red). I went with what I knew.

All that said, my swaybar replacement made one of the largest differences of any modification.