View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #3922 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Recommendations on which ones? Also, will lowering have a major effect on the FI exhaust as far as it ever scraping over anything? I hate asking stupid questions but how else will I learn?
Depends on the cans. The first gen scraped more I think I remember hearing. If you are gonna buy springs SWIFT is the way to go hands down. They will lower it about 1" rear and 1.25" front

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Lots of people are lowered on the swifts and don't scrape their FI.
Am I wrong in saying there was a first gen that was lower than the current model. I forget.