View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #3890 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Have fun!

Things are finally slowing down on my end. Half an hour to daddy time.
thanks, mr.gale! got back, had a good time. kids are now asleep and finally i got some time to relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Although R&T is the one I read the most between R&T, C&D and MotorTrend. I also found R&T always bias to bimmer and honda. But some of their columns are worth to read.

Mr.kenchan, I think the only number-spec I pay attention the most is the figure stands next to the "$' sign...
hi mr.alcheng- yah, i only watch edmunds vids and some online reviews to get a flavor of what the cars is about (a little) but i go out and test drive cars for fun if i really want to get to know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So I would ask you guys to talk me out of buying mods, but I'm sure you'll just encourage it. So, what do you recommend I get with a $1100 budget? I still haven't decided if I'm spending it yet but would appreciate some suggestions.

add $200 and get yourself a set of PSS to make mr.onzedge proud! where have i heard this before? lol

or titanium bolts and washers for your seats....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
HU is audio HeadUnit… make your in car entertainment fxxking more enjoyable. You can opt for those with GPS, a very worthy investment.
yah, i would definitely get a new HU if you have the base, pint. that was one of the first things i swapped out on my ride. i got a basic doubledin pioneer in mine (avh3100dvd) with rearview camera. i will probably upgrade this to either a 4400BH or 940BT using the $ ive been saving with not being able to buy a folding bike... lol