View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #3763 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I was just about to ask if your stable was ok. Good thing you can PDR, eh?

I hope the Fit is ok.
morning mr.happy- i didn't get a chance to look in detail this am as it was still raining but i think the car is okay. there might be a few dents the roof, but wont know until it clears up and i get a chance to read the panels.

yah, if there are dents i will first get my check from my insurance guy, then start the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I was going to throw it away as usual but then I saw the word HD WASH and Waterless

I was like for 2 secs then

I can't believe some people @#%$# idiot I say would advertise waterless carwash as "HD carwash"

The waterless carwash spray only costs around $20 and these people are charging people $10/wash... again...

I do waterless ONLY IN Winter because the water tap in the garage is turned off because of cold temperature, and I only consider it as a quick clean....

So... Mr.kenchan, and all of us who does proper car wash, wax and detailing....

We can call our way of car wash:

IMAX 3D WASH!!!!

mr.alcheng- lol! wow, selling waterless washes huh? kinda werd yet funny yet stupid yet kinda smart, kinda dumb but kinda economical vs carrying compressor and water tank... HD it is not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Morning everyone!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Good morning, Pint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning gentlemen and lady pintsize. How are Your Mondays?

Rain most of the week in Chicago so no z action for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
good morning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
Nice pics! Can't believe you were able to take pictures of 2 UFO's in the second
hey nick - those are eggcorns... morning!