View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #3740 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
So you like the mic and positioning under the car? I could not hear the exhaust rattle and the mic sounded excellent. No audible noise/hiss from the mic as others had reported. I take it with this clip the mic was in the cabin? Windows up or down? Stillen CBE sounds great,running stock cats.

Just now repped ya
Right when we take off in that vid as we are turning around it slightly rattles. Yeah, didnt notice much white noise either Mr. ZForce, the mic is positioned under the rear fog just like in the pics I showed you. Also, Im running test pipes, no cats. The Stillen CBE wasnt near as loud when it still had the stock cats on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wow! That sounded awesome! I find it hard to believe that was inside the car though? If it was....daaaaaaamn!
Thanks Brantly Like I said the mic was mounted under the rear fog Im really pleased with that little mic. Its some of the best 50 bucks Ive ever spent. Def gonna encourage me to shoot with my GoPro more. Didnt use my older one much since the sound quality was so bad. But having this external mic option on the new Hero 2 is AWESOME!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!