View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #3734 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
After a beautiful weekend here in the Greater Rochester Area of NY, the forecast looks grim for the next 4 days so I put the Z to bed. Now, I need to go to bed. I'm a little tired after running 3 miles today. I was testing the degree to which I've recovered from the Flu. I think that i'm about 90% back. Now, I have to see how well I can do my P90X routines. I should be okay.
Glad you're feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Ms.pintsize725, love to come down to help you out, my other interest is food&drinks… I bet you&hubby are interested in it too, right??
Drinks, yes. . So when will you be here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Greta photo's Tracie, so green right now in the Austin area. Looks like a fun road and you had it to yourself.
It was a great drive and almost completely empty! We ended up at Horseshoe Bay, a very nice community on the lake. I was disappointed in the lack of sports cars out there though.

Hope you all had a great, relaxing Sunday. Good night guys!