View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #3731 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
Forgot to post yesterday, but, my Z had its first oil change done. I am at 2842 miles now.
Welcome and congrats on the new Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Saraiva View Post
Today I'm doing a new video of my Z (:
Cool, can't wait to see some scenery outside of the USA. Please make sure you give a background marker to show what part of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Letting a buddy of mine enjoy the Z while I enjoy the scenery.

Not sure I'll let him again, we almost died when he tried passing. Eek!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Greta photo's Tracie, so green right now in the Austin area. Looks like a fun road and you had it to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Oh, were you speaking of where to mount the GoPro or the mic? I mounted the mic in the rear as shown then I also have a 25ft mic extension cord. I ran that up into my trunk, thru the car and out the drivers side door. From there tucked it into the hood and plugged it into my GoPro which was on my hood attatched with the suction cup mount. In reality I can mount the camera anywhere I want though Did you see the quick vid I posted?? It will give you a great idea of how good the setup sounds
Ahhh...just now saw this post..Dang a 25 ft mic cord and it did not loose any signal strength. Great job, in my previous post I was referring to the mic. Your adaptor will work, just need to find one without purchasing the X-grip. Probably search B&H photo for the adapter. Thanks rep'd. Feel free to post up some more videos, would like to see and hear more.

Btw: your vacation sounds great, if I had the time off, the $$ and a motor transport I would be out to Z Days in a heartbeat. Everything ready to go with the Z or do you have some final prepping?