View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #3688 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Nope, still on the maybe to do list. Going to be such a pain, maybe you should come do it.

Tell me about it! I think my heart has been worked way too hard today. Luckily we only had a little bit of swerving to control and the oncoming vehicle was able to slow down in time. Definitely not letting him drive again, damn kids.

Ms.pintsize725, love to come down to help you out, my other interest is food&drinks… I bet you&hubby are interested in it too, right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Went to Caffeine & Octane (with over 500 cars)from 7am to 11am then went to Gwinnett place Nissan for a car show,free food,hanging out with all the Z people and ended up winning first place which surprised me had a great time till about 4pm and cruised home with some bad sunburn on my head.
Mr.Baer383, dude, I gotta give X 2 for your mods and events you have in the area!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Home at last....

...time for some Meguiar's therapy for the Juke and 370.

I took photos of the dining car I will post later.
Mr.onzedge, welcome back. lol

The weather is such a beauty today, sunny and 20c-ish!!! Gonna have outdoor tennis and beer afterwards!!