View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #3683 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
No problem and nice to you meet you as well (don't be mad but I've totally forgotten the name of that guy with you ). Once again, nice exhaust - its sounds beautiful

( Click to show/hide )
It's James
For some reason, I thought it was John. Hello James!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Whew! Glad the kid didn't wreck your pride and joy Pint! The only one that has driven my Z is my wife...and that was just the one time!

Did you enjoy some exhaust notes wih windows down?!
Only for a few minutes with windows down. The inside sound was enough to keep us giddy. The kid is a great driver, just shouldn't have tried to pass on a very curvy road and limited passing areas. Not to mention the car we were trying to pass was still a ways ahead of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you want sometime, I can show you how the Z wants to be driven
I seriously need to take some classes. When are ya free?

Here's a YouTube smoothed out version of the video I took on the drive. Wayyyy too much road noise, not enough exhaust, I need to invest in something better than my phone or flip cam.
Nissan 370Z w/ Fast Intentions Catback cruising down 1431 - Austin, TX - YouTube

Also, stopped by Ace Hardware on the way back from Horseshoe Bay and picked up what I needed to mod my seat! Now to just drag my lazy *** down there to do it......