View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #3679 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I have DirecTV, so no News 8 for me

(I HATE Time Warner with a passion, but News 8 was the bomb).

Morning Z Fam! Off to meet some fellow members, but the rains around here will probably reduce it to just me an' Pintsize. I'm looking forward to hearing her new (to her) exhaust in person
Once again, nice to meet ya JAR! (Don't be mad but I've totally forgotten your real name) It's been a long day complete with a long drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Ms.Pintsize725.... More Z action aka exhaust note today?? BTW, did you manage to drain some oil???
Nope, still on the maybe to do list. Going to be such a pain, maybe you should come do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Yikes, Pint!
Tell me about it! I think my heart has been worked way too hard today. Luckily we only had a little bit of swerving to control and the oncoming vehicle was able to slow down in time. Definitely not letting him drive again, damn kids.