View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #3673 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Hey alchemy, yes I was referring to mounting to somewhere on the car, my preference would have been in the cabin on a headrest camera mount bar. You did answer it in another way with the hot shoe adapter from X-grip. Plus you gave me an idea on mounting on the underside rear backup light.

Rep coming your way.
Oh, were you speaking of where to mount the GoPro or the mic? I mounted the mic in the rear as shown then I also have a 25ft mic extension cord. I ran that up into my trunk, thru the car and out the drivers side door. From there tucked it into the hood and plugged it into my GoPro which was on my hood attatched with the suction cup mount. In reality I can mount the camera anywhere I want though Did you see the quick vid I posted?? It will give you a great idea of how good the setup sounds