View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #3669 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Hey Mr. ZForce. Not sure but what you mean about finding an adapter. Do you mean for mounting it to the car??? If so what I am doing is using the mount from that XGrip handle that I also purchased. Its hard to explain but basically I took the hotshoe mount off of it and stuck the screw down through the hole that is under the non functional rear fog. The plastic clip that used to be there got lost somewhere along the way. Then I just thread the mic on. I know my explaination is confusing so Im gonna go outside in a min and take a pic for ya. Oh and my vacation will be taking place in NC/TN at ZDAYZ!!!!

Good morning everyone
Hey alchemy, yes I was referring to mounting to somewhere on the car, my preference would have been in the cabin on a headrest camera mount bar. You did answer it in another way with the hot shoe adapter from X-grip. Plus you gave me an idea on mounting on the underside rear backup light.

Rep coming your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Here ya go Mr. ZForce hope this clarifies things a bit. If this is even what you were talking about when you asked about an adapter

The hotshoe mount off of my XGrip.

The adapter slid through the hole below the "butthole" and screwed together

Repped

And mounted