View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #3638 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Z fam

Tracie, exhuast sounds great

Alchemy, ghood day to you sir and glad you got the Z fixed. Grats on the mic, did you find an adaptor yet ? Also did not hear or missed it, but where are you taking your vacation to...?
pL4tiNumfi5t, good choice on RE-11's. Mucho sticky, but do not expect much tire life. I have ran down the sticky compound and now on hard compound to extend the wear. Rip-em while you can.

Evening Mr.kenchan, alcheng

Up way past bedtime...

Z action today, washed the PG and took Red to dinner in Folsom for some Sushi and hooked up with a friend and wife that I not seen for 12 years, back in the old days at Intel.

Blue Nami | Creative Sushi

Good night all - LaterZ

OTDC
Hey Mr. ZForce. Not sure but what you mean about finding an adapter. Do you mean for mounting it to the car??? If so what I am doing is using the mount from that XGrip handle that I also purchased. Its hard to explain but basically I took the hotshoe mount off of it and stuck the screw down through the hole that is under the non functional rear fog. The plastic clip that used to be there got lost somewhere along the way. Then I just thread the mic on. I know my explaination is confusing so Im gonna go outside in a min and take a pic for ya. Oh and my vacation will be taking place in NC/TN at ZDAYZ!!!!

Good morning everyone