View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #40 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
If enough people FLOOD Nissan with complaints, the paper trail will be easy for any Lawyer to sue for millions if someone is hurt getting rear ended..

They can claim fuel starvation, and Nissan should be liable....You should not have to keep your gas tank full on a modern car...Justifying it, is just trying to justify buying the car..

I never had any issues with my rock solid 350Z..If i have problems with the 370Z, you can bet i will take the loss and move on to another Car,and not a Nissan..

I am going to let my 370Z get low on gas and see if it starves...Then I will document a formal complaint with Nissan if it happens...Absolutely unacceptable...
You would have to document your particular issue with Nissan (prior to the accident) if you hope to sue. Let's just hope nobody gets hurt.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote