View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #3600 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
hey Mr.kenchan, so far I will suggest either Pioneer or Kenwood HU, my friend who is in car-electronics business told me this two are the best quality right now, but he suggest Kenwood between the two.

Anyway, you mention about compatibility with android OS.... I kind of give up hope on that since all the manufactures are only focusing they software develop towards iOS, which is extremely sucks!!!

Unless android OS can really take over the popularity of iOS in the coming couple years, I can't really see we will have HU compatible with android, which is very sad....
One thing I will say about the Pioneer AVIC is the forum support is phenomenal and you can upgrade the 110BT or the 120BT to the 130BT via firmware upgrade yourself. The only difference between the 110 and 120 hardware-wise is the 120 added an HD radio tuner. Otherwise the software gives you all the features of the 130 (of course, its still limited Android compatibility).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |