View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #3599 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So when can you start my car?
What is the fascination with Trudy's? Never really liked that place.

How goes it Z peeps? Heading out soon to get a margarita, wash her and clean her up a bit and then jump on the highway for a cruise. Have a good night y'all!
You know my neighbor had the gall to ask me the same thing. I'll start yours as soon as I wash my Accord (never)

OMG Trudy's is the $hit! Their food is blah as far as Tex-Mex goes - I typically stick with the fajitas - but their top shelf Mexican Martinis are quite tasty IMO (they're just a strong margarita in a tall shaker with limit of two). Yes, I can make a better margarita at home with just Tres Gen Aņejo, agave nectar, and limes, but that's always the case vs a restaurant/bar.

Maybe its just cause my wife and I frequented the place 3-4 times a week for six months when we first started going out. It will always have a place in my heart. Enjoy your margarita and Good Night

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-05-2012 at 08:19 PM.